Specialist Construction and Engineering logistics
Dornack International is a leading solution provider in the modern construction logistics industry. Based in West Thurrock, which is on the outskirts of the City of London, we are in an ideal position to access all areas of the country. Over the recent years we have been involved in many prestigious projects such as Heron Tower, The Shard, Canary Wharf Towers, Westfield and the Olympic site.
When it comes to dealing with heavy Construction plant and material, high voltage transformers, generators, UPS panels, switch gear, HVAC Air-conditioning units, elevators, escalators, lifts or general engineering equipment, we have the knowledge and experience to transport your equipment from anywhere to anywhere in the world. Through a network of group offices and agents, Dornack has access to a pan European road freight network allowing the swift and reliable movement of groupage, part loads, full loads and finished goods. With online track and trace and an on-line stock-holding facility, you can be assured that full control and information is available to you 24 hours a day.
Full logistics management from shipment to final customer, either directly or via our Construction and Engineering logistics Centres where bespoke solutions include:
- Consolidation of material into work packs for delivery to site.
- Off-site work, inspection and modification areas.
- Full pick and pack service available.
- Heavy crane off-loading facilities to handle equipment up to 32 tonne in weight.
- Supply chain traffic management to ensure only the most appropriate vehicles used to minimise Co2 footprint and to optimise the flow of material to site.
Full bespoke internet tracking systems showing:
- Customs status.
- Order status.
- Stock control.
- Both for whole units/finished goods and sub assemblies.
- Modifications, results of inspections or critical time lines.
Read article about Dornacks construction logistics in the CN magazine