Through a network of group offices and agents, Dornack has access to a pan European road freight network allowing the swift and reliable movement of groupage, part loads and full loads Dornack International operates regular groupage services to and from the whole of Europe.
We pride ourselves on a customer driven team of dedicated freight professionals who have the expertise, training and operational experience. Our services operate to strict timetables, ensuring that we are able to offer scheduled services on all of our European routes, but are flexible enough to respond to any special requirements.
- Switzerland (24 Hour Service)
- Daily Departures
- Next-day guaranteed services
- Full and part load trailer movements (FTL & LTL)
- o weight or size restrictions – parcels, pallets, part loads or full loads
As leading experts in UK distribution, Dornack has a very strong and professional team of staff controlling the large volumes of pallets and other cargoes that are collected and delivered throughout the UK each week.
Where speed, efficiency and reliability is paramount and deadlines being pushed to the limits, we are dedicated to giving our customers a direct and cost effective solution.
With regional hubs logistically placed across the UK , Dornack provides a complete range of service options:-
- Same day express services
- Pallet distribution
- Full and part loads
- Contract distribution
- Dedicated vehicles and multi drop facilities
- Next day delivery / a.m. delivery / timed delivery / Saturday delivery
- Standard services
- Tail-lift deliveries
Chilled and frozen foodstuffs
Our expertise in the field of chilled and frozen distribution has been built on many years of experience in the temperature controlled delivery industry. Whatever your delivery requirements, chilled or frozen, our dedicated team make every effort to create a tailor made service to suit you.
- Same day Frozen, Chilled and Ambient U.K. deliveries.
- Dedicated or multi-drop deliveries.
- Temperature Controlled down to -25 degrees.
- Deliveries possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Regularly maintained and well presented vehicles.
- Drivers carry authorised I.D. cards and mobile phones.
- Computerised mapping and traffic congestion systems.
- Dual compartment – multi-temperature.
- Satellite tracking of position and temperature.
- Full temperature recording.